Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Thank you

I just read earlier that Star Jones contract with the View was not renewed. I am glad for that. All that time before her wedding, was when I stopped liking the View. She behaved as if no one on earth had ever been married before or had a wedding. I mean weddings are great and we all can be happy for another but she was over the top with herself. And her book about finding love and losing weight- I wouldn't use it to prop open a door. I think its great that she lost weight but to pretend she got all healthy and dieted when in fact she did not do it that way, seems a little off. I guess I she just rubs me the wrong way and thank God Rosie is joining the View.. PS Currently reading Augusten Burroughs new book "Possible Side Effects"--Love it- it is hysterical..(He wrote Running with Scissors and Dry--LOVE HIM..) This is my autographed copy so I'm not sharing lol but go out and get it--very funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home