Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well now

So I guess Star Jones wasn't supposed to have made her announcement as she did yesterday--Barbara Walters was going to go along with letting it seem like Star was moving on with a new chapter in her life. To protect Star-because who wants to go on tv and say "Well they didn't renew my contract dammit!"....So instead Star decided to announce it that way (without the dammit) and I assume for some pity. Someone out there will offer her a job and feel sorry for her I guess. But she really did turn off a lot of the audience with her wedding and weight loss, and not because "Oh my goodness she got skinny and married, I hate her" but because the world revolved around her that entire time and gag me with a spoon is an appropriate response. She obviously wanted her moment yesterday as well. No matter how it made her look. Now they need to fill her slot. Here are some of my choices: 1. Heather from www.dooce.com now how cool would that be?? 2. Pink (she's no Stupid Girl) 3. Augusten Burroughs (i know he's a guy but come on. .He's hysterical. Love him..Dresses like a 19 year old and uses 75 dollar wrinkle cream) 4. Jodie Foster. . because I heart her and she's smart..she can't rap but she's smart.

4 Comments:

At 11:17 AM PDT, Blogger Puffer said...

I am glad Rosie is on the View next fall. Shake things up a bit.
Star looks frazzeled.

 
At 4:06 PM PDT, Blogger puhpaul said...

I never could stand Star, but I did want to see what would happen when she and Rosie faced off in the fall.

paul

 
At 4:06 PM PDT, Blogger puhpaul said...

I never could stand Star, but I did want to see what would happen when she and Rosie faced off in the fall.

paul

 
At 7:03 PM PDT, Blogger Ms. Junie said...

I did wonder what would happen with Rosie and Star but i'm glad we don't have to find out. I don't think Rosie needs the stress. At least we get real--and they got rid of fake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home