Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Confused

I saw Britney Spears crying to Matt Lauer about wanting paparazzi to leave her alone. I watched that interview. I even felt badly for her. I actually felt teary eyed when she started to cry and I felt badly that no one had fixed her eye makeup before the filming began. The entire interview her right eye had either a mascara clump or a bad false eye lash job on it. I wanted to yell CUT and reach through the screen and help her. But now she's naked, pregnant naked --on the cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine. Leave me alone but let me pose naked on this magazine cover so that it can be seen in grocery stores, pharmacies and book stores around the country. She just wants her privacy. I just want her to move home with her mom and get some help. Two babies that young are not easy. And she's young herself.

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM PDT, Blogger Heidi said...

I rolled my eyes when I saw that cover..oyevey!

 
At 7:03 PM PDT, Blogger Cat said...

I hear you. I wanted to reach through the screen, too... and pull that damn gum out of her mouth!

Seriously, I was laughing at the whole staying in shape conversation because hello? she's "in shape"? wha'? :)

The naked cover of her on Bazaar was actually very tasteful and pretty, but they airbrushed the hell out of her, you know? Anyhoos, I just think she needs better guidance than whoever is currently PR because I really do think she wants to be left alone-- by the paparazzi-- but she still needs to make a living.

I can't believe I'm defending Britney. I just really do feel sorry for her. She's such a mess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home