Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Saturday, January 20, 2007

long while...

It has been a long while since I last posted. All is right with Rosie and Barbara (at least from the outside view). Now the media is just all about pointing out everything Rosie says. Which is funny to me. Other comedians and nighttime shows poke fun at people like Trump and no one seems to mind. By the way two hairstylists I know weighed in with their Trump Hair Opinion and told me it is not a combover. They just think he likes his hair that way. Someone said that he had good luck with his hair in that style and never changed it due to the "Luck" it brought him. Hmm. Either way. It's bad. Some styles in life just aren't good no matter what. That is one of them! I started watching Idol but got bored of the bad singers and the laughing between Paula, Simon and Randy. Somehow this year it bothered me even more. Not to be all serious but I work with kids. Kids watch Idol. I hear kids talk to other kids "Yeah that guy had big eyes like a monkey" ha ha ha. And hello? That is what we don't want kids to do to each other. I'm just not loving that part of Idol this year. I'll wait till the main talent begins. I never watched tv much until I started Tivo'ing stuff. Now I can't miss the Dog Whisperer, Grey's, Lost and Idol..I even started watching some of Armed and Famous. It is a cheesy concept yet somehow LaToya Jackson gets more credit from me on this show than all her years of whatever it is she did. She's pretty good at being a cop, she's sweet and got over her cat fear pretty well. Good Times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home