Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Monday, October 30, 2006

Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore?

So now Reese Witherspoon and her husband are splitting up. I'm sorry. But that just puts me over the edge. It's one thing when Sara Evans leaves her husband and another thing when Brad Pitt leaves Jennifer for Angelina. Ok none of that is good but this..THIS? IT'S just wrong. I'm no expert. I realize celebrity breakups are more common than you can blink an eye at..but I thought Reese and Ryan were good. Yes I realize "good" was just my romantic vision of them and the articles and interviews are no true indication of how a relationship is going. Numerous celebrities are seen praising their spouse in an interview on Monday only to split from them on Wednesday. But this. Well it just makes me frown. Makes me think "Aww. Come on!" :( I'd be happier if Angelina would leave Brad and show him what it feels like..Seriously though. I think celebrities should not marry. What's the sense? Life for them is too full of travel, separate beds, other hot looking people to work with, other hot looking people to Dance With. (Frankly I think married people should stay OFF Dancing With The Stars unless they are dancing with their spouses. The track record isn't good folks.)
Anyway. My bubble is burst about cute little Reese and her cute little Ryan and their cute little children. A moment of silence please..........................................................................

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM PST, Blogger alan said...

It's hard enough living on opposite shifts and finding time for each other (30 years this year, here), but having competing projects that go on for months on end in different places would really make it next to impossible...

Hopefully they can split with less agony than Paul and Heather!

These things always make me grateful for a bit of time together!

alan

 
At 11:07 AM PST, Blogger Ms. Junie said...

I agree Alan. Makes me value my marriage so much too..when I see how hard they have it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home