Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

9 Lasts

9 Lasts Last Place You Were: Well I was just in the sunporch letting the dogs outside..but the last place place was near the Ocean in Maine.... Last Drug I used: prevacid.......Last Beverage: milk. It was in my cereal which I had for a snack........... Last kiss: Hubby.........................Last movie seen: The River King on DVD...................Last Phone Call: my mother..................Last CD I played: PINK...................Last bubble bath: hmmm. maybe last year? I haven't had time for bubble baths in awhile :(.........Last time you cried: during a movie...............(OK how come i can't hit enter and have my sentences start wherever i want on here? Anyone? Clues? )

2 Comments:

At 1:00 AM PDT, Blogger alan said...

Totally clueless, but always grateful for the smiles you bring me!

alan

 
At 9:53 PM PDT, Blogger George said...

You'd have to use html and enter tags.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home