Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Sunday, July 23, 2006

~respite

Going to the Ocean soon with my family for a vacation..I will blog when I return...This has been a great July so far..trying to enjoy every minute of it..At first i thought i'd bring my laptop on the trip but then realized that wouldn't be a vacation if I could sign online at any moment..so its books and more books, and hiking trails and beach time with my family..a good vacation......

1 Comments:

At 1:36 AM PDT, Blogger alan said...

I bought a laptop to take on mine to upload memory cards and retouch the photos of my sister-in-laws 25th anniversary party (a surprise, both the party and my shooting it).

It did come in useful for paying some bills, etc., but I can understand the distraction as well. I never did start the two books I took along...

Hope it's wonderful!

alan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home