Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Relief!

PHEW! Oprah's not gay. Those are the headlines on today's (and last night's) welcoming screen for AOL. Aren't you relieved? I mean, cause I was sure worried. (eyeroll) I am sure glad she told everyone that she and her best friend Gayle aren't lesbians. (eyeroll). I'm sorry -call me crazy but why in the world does anyone need to make sure that we know they are not gay? Its one thing to want to let people know if you are (personal choice) but if you have to announce that you're not..it seems so sixth grade. Sixth grade girlish--where the boys say "Oh Oprah and Gayle must be lesbians since they are together SOOO much!"...and now they are making sure the public knows, they aren't. Cause if they were they'd surely tell everyone-because there is nothing wrong with being gay (their words). So I guess they wanted to end the speculation. Speculation among the dumb people I guess. Because anyone with half a brain a) knows Oprah's not gay and b) doesn't care either way if she was.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! I've just found your blog again. Thank you for commenting on mine so I could come see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home