Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mid Summer Thoughts

* In another month I'll be teaching first graders. Teaching is what I love most (next to writing) and that age is so much fun. I am really excited.. *I'm still watching Big Brother All Stars. But the stupidity of some of my favorite players is confusing me. Might as well hand the money over to Dr. Will and Boogie. (I don' t like them but they have succeeded in brainwashing others). ...*Mel Gibson needs rehabilitation alright. But do they make rehab for bigots? Honestly. His father thinks the Holocaust was mostly fiction. Its no wonder Mel is the way he is. Scary and sad. Bigotry is taught. *I miss Grey's Anatomy. I'm needing a McDreamy fix. One good reason for Fall... *My McChild is on the verge of his last year of child-ness. It scares me. *J.Lo perfume smells really good. Shhhh. Buy it but don't tell people you're wearing "J.Lo"... *Maine blueberry crumb pie is the best on the planet. * WHY do they put Ben and Jerry's in the center of places I like to shop? Why? Isn't that an oxymoron? Eat 88 grams of fat in that ice cream and then go try on clothes. Not cool. We need some kind of celery outlet in the center of all those stores! *I love my husband so much. But I do wish Marcellus from Big Brother could come live with me. So we could gossip and discuss moisturizers and take bubble baths...*If I get stressed at all this year I'm going to close my eyes and think of the ocean..and being back there in July..

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM PDT, Blogger Green tea said...

I wish you lived next door to me...LOL
I read your post and do believe you are reading my mind...
Teachers are my hero's and in the most underpaid job in the world.
I too love Marcellus, in fact I love gay men in general..
Last week I broke my glasses and went back to my optical place to get them repaired..making a long story short, I wasn't happy with the response I got..took my glasses and left.
Made some phone calls and ended up at a new clinc..met young vibrant Jason
who picked out hip new frames for me.
I now believe my broken glasses were God's way of having me meet Jason..
When he returns from his trip to Japan..I'm taking the old guy there to get new frames.LOL GiGI from Mn.

 
At 1:45 PM PDT, Blogger Ms. Junie said...

I wish you lived next door to me too! Glad you like your hip new frames!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home