Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Monday, July 17, 2006

Summer ramblings

So I would really like to lose like 10 lbs by the time summer is over..(she says as she looks at the m & m's wrapper to her left). I really have done well in the fitness dept. I've been working out on my treadmill an hour a day most days of the week. Upping my incline and speed as time goes on. But I'm oh so impatient. I will do that for four days and then think "I MUST have lost some weight by now!"..as if it will happen fast..as if those four days of working out must equal SOMETHING. I have changed eating habits and today is the first day i've had m and m's in awhile but they were calling to me and they WERE the dark chocolate kind which I'm sure is somehow healthy in a round about way? Right? So Big Brother Allstars has been on and I'm still watching and I do so lovvve Kaysar and if he gets kicked off at any point I will be in mourning..because he is sooo sweet and smart but sooo sexy. I do NOT like Dr. Will. I can't figure out why he thinks he's so great..I do see now why he's looking so different than the last time he was on. He's white as a ghost and giving himself botox injections whenever he wants!! Yet he has the nerve to say that Howie looks bad. I think Howie is far better looking than Dr. Will. Dr. Botox just creeps me out. So I got my m & m's craving out of the way. No more for a long while. This week my son is attending an afternoon session on forsenics (A CSI of sorts for kids in the upper grades of elem.)..he loves it. I however am driving two hours a day. Thirty minutes to get him there--thirty minutes to go home. Thirty minutes to go back and get him and thirty more to take him home. Thank goodness for satellite radio....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home