Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Summer tv

So this is the time of year I watch Big Brother and Rock Star. My two vices for the summer....I'm still rooting for Big Brother 6 people on this All-Stars edition..I think a lot of us are. After all it happened just last summer and America loved Kaysar then and they love him now. Watching Dr. Will isn't fun for me. It's painful. First of all he looks nothing like he looked when he was originally on BB. What is that about? Is he paler? Is he obsessed with having skin peels or something and its removed his good looks? I wouldn't care that he didn't look as good if it weren't for the fact that he THINKS he looks good. I'm not a shallow person..but when someone walks around THINKING and SAYING that they are hot..well..when they really aren't--it's hard to not point it out. I am hoping that Allison goes home this week because I have no use for her. She should not have even been put back into the house. America didn't vote her there. Rockstar SuperNova is fun to watch but I'm not half as hooked as I was last year. Last year I just liked JD Fortune from day one and could not stop watching. This year there isn't anyone that hooks me. A few boys on this show think that if they paint their fingernails black, wear eye liner and yell really loud, that means that they are a rockstar. No. Sorry. Doesn't. Work. That. Way. To me, the women this time seem less silly than the boys. There are some great female artists. And some freaky ones. One woman's voice is so low it scares me. She sounds like she's been smoking several packs of cigarettes a day, since the age of 2. While she is entertaining-I do not see her as having the vocal range to be a lead for this band. One of the boys needs to enunciate more and not warble his words all over the stage..If you notice I don't use their names. I guess that is because none of them have made such an impression on me that I've got their names down pat. I hope they improve. There aren't any male performers so far that has that "IT" factor along with the voice. It just isn't doing it for me. If it weren't for Tommy Lee, I might even be passing on this season's rock star. He's the only one who adds some fun.. and if Dave Navarro says "Awesome" one more time I'll smack him. I LOVED this show last year. The artists need to improve this year or they need to start sending Brooke Burke out on stage wearing a thong and nothing else. She's working her way there anyway.

2 Comments:

At 7:36 AM PDT, Blogger Dodge said...

Brooke in a thong! YAY! heh heh. sorry, nope you're spot on with Rockstar...the guys are a real let down.

 
At 6:02 PM PDT, Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Hello There

Can you play mailman/woman...
Should you have D's Krunk Korner email, can you pls send her a hello for me...
its not on her profile... and since there's no comments anymore on her krunk page... doesn't mean there's no love... thanks!
And hello to you too! Lol
Sorry for impromptu.. and if you hear from Dave N... tell him to call me! lol
With his hotself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home