Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Monday, August 28, 2006

Summer's End

.well..I don't know why they flew Karr all the way here from Thailand. I could have saved them the trouble and told them he wasn't guilty. Heck..most of us could have figured that out. If you can't get the facts right yet you insist you did the crime, something isn't right. I guess now they may be able to get him on other charges related to other situations. He's a sicko no matter how you look at it. Somehow I believe he should be charged with a crime just for telling people details about a sick crime he didn't commit. If he can think up those details about a young girl, he's got no right to be out and about in the world IMO. .Life is busy..I start school in a week but I have been working like crazy at getting my classroom prepared. Also readying my house for a yearly birthday party that brings all of my family members together at once. Its never my favorite thing. I keep wondering when I will finally break down and request Xanax. .RockStar has been uneventful. Not as good as last year. And after seeing Dilana's bitchy side I just don't want her to win. She's mean. She's selfish. She's mean. We all saw it. Put us out of our misery and choose the winner already. How many weeks are left of this?? Soon it will be time for Grey's Anatomy. That will make me smile. I tried watching Windfall this summer. Its so full of depressing and downward spiral drama. Not much in the way of fun or cheeriness. At least on Grey's there's always some glimmer of something that makes you smile. We started watching season 1 of "Lost" on DVD. Pretty good stuff. I'm hooked on that. .Summer is nearly over..I can still hear the chirping of the crickets. I always try to notice when the last chirp is heard as I head into autumn. I never seem to remember when that is. Vacation at the ocean awaits me in 10 more months :). But until then there's the chill in the air with crisp leaves falling to the ground..and bare bleak November..Holiday season and tree decorating..all good things in their own way. I'm tired tonight and my anxiety level has been high this week. Remembering good things helps me. I always read blogs about people who are trying or have tried meds for their anxiety. But I keep telling myself I can handle it. Plus then I'd be anxious about the meds side effects. So its easier for me to plow through it all and create relaxation wherever I can...peace.

4 Comments:

At 5:12 PM PDT, Blogger Green tea said...

Hey Misty
I too am looking forward to Greys Anatomy
Love that show and there are a couple interesting new ones I will try..couldn't get into Lost..
I agree with you about Rock Star..Don't like this years band at all and think the lucky ones will be the ones to go home.
It seems to me Lukas or Ryan fit the band the best..I can't stand Tommy Lee creeps me out..Storm will go home tonight...Dlana?? anyone who puts that many holes in their face is on a long
steep hill down...
Try Xanax..I have, it takes the edge off
I need it sometimes for sleep, especially when I hear from one of my kids...LOL GiGi from Mn.

 
At 7:30 PM PDT, Blogger Ms. Junie said...

GiGi i thought Storm would go home too!! (But she didn't..and i'm shocked that ryan did!) I agree with you on Dilana! I hope I sleep tonight. I took benadryl. Doubt it will help. I may ask about Xanax..does it give you any freaky side effects?

 
At 9:11 PM PDT, Blogger Green tea said...

I can't believe they were so dense to send home Ryan..my thoughts are he is too hot and they don't want the competition for the babes..Jerks
Ryan is better off..Hope they send Toby home soon so he can get on with a career..I'd never watch him with that band.

I have generic Xanax ..Alprazolam
I don't need them very often but do have one of those nights once in a while..caused by anxiety or my motor just won't turn off... It just relaxes me..and I have had no side affects.
I've tried all the over the counter junk and nothing worked

Good Luck...GiGi from Mn.

 
At 3:03 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I totally agree. Seemed kind of weird that JonBenet's mother passes away and after all these years they catch the killer. He is freaky though no matter what and I hope they can put him away for something.

I love Grey's Anatomy! I live in Seattle where the show is supposed to be set so it's neat when they talk about the city, etc. LOL. Who do you think she'll choose?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home