Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Friday, August 18, 2006

WTF

Pardon my abbreviated French..but is anyone else saying WTF!? regarding this suspect in the JonBenet case? I mean at first I was like "Good. Thank God" they've got the guy. But now I'm thinking he's a wacko just wishing he were involved and it still doesn't make sense. He's got all the facts wrong that the public knows about. He's supposedly been researching this case for years and if that's true, why does he have the facts ALL wrong??? He says he picked her up from school-there was no school that day. He says it was an accident--facts prove otherwise. And he says he drugged her--autopsy results also prove otherwise. So either he's disturbed and stupid, or disturbed and forgetful. I just can't figure that out. I really had hoped they'd finally gotten someone after the years of finger pointing that family has had to endure.

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM PDT, Blogger Tammy said...

I think this guy is crazy like a fox. He got a free ride home, while giving a few details that he found out through his research. However, he's also throwing out some false facts to get him off the hook come time for trial. Should it ever get that far.

 
At 8:10 PM PDT, Blogger Green tea said...

Since they have DNA it won't take long to eliminate him.
I just get so P'ssd at the media..Good Grief, we have a President who is responsible for thousands of deaths and all they seem to be concerned about is
some sensational cases.
They could have ended this war long ago if they had spent half the time on it as they are doing on all these cases.
I'm boycotting all of them..GiGi

 
At 12:45 AM PDT, Blogger alan said...

I would like to think this case might be closed, but I have my doubts as well. I'm afraid this may turn out to be a way for him to get of a Thai jail or escape something he may have done there!

alan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home