Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Party Over

The family party is over..All survived..family intact..everyone took care of themselves as usual..my anxiety always feels silly once its over..until next year when I do it all over again. Why is that? Why can't I just see how it worked itself out and not worry anymore about all the family dynamics?! I shopped today for back to school clothes for myself..one more day--tomorrow..and then its back to work. I'm looking forward to it yet parts of it will take some getting used to. Going back to that six am alarm clock will be a shock to my system. I've not gotten up before 8am now all summer..I'll be very tired by this Friday :) Hopefully we'll all be adjusted in a couple weeks. My son still in denial that school for him begins on Wednesday. Its a rough transition..leaving summer freedoms behind for all day in school and homework every night. A school year of hard work for both of us ahead.. party OVER.

4 Comments:

At 6:02 PM PDT, Blogger Green tea said...

You'll get into the routine fast..My son who is a Tech Nerd at the Jr. High School he works at is also going through .."What happend to the summer syndrom ?"

You'll all be fine...Good luck Misty
GiGi from Mn.

 
At 7:14 PM PDT, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Here's wishing you a wonderful school year! :) Glad that the party went so well! :)

Love ya,
Sarah

 
At 2:56 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey girl! I love your Anna Nalick quote on the top of your page. She is amazing and I love that song...sometimes you just feel like hiding in a paper bag. LOL.

Hope your alarm clock goes off on time!

 
At 8:03 PM PDT, Blogger Puffer said...

Sorry I have not stopped by in a while.
We are both back at school.
I fall into bed every night.
I hope your week was good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home