Cherries in the Snow

Someday we'll all be old and I'll be so damn beautiful..

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Breathe...Just Breathe

When your work feels stressful and you are drained by the end of the week..its best to blog about the little things that make me happy in life. That's all I can do to manage to get through this year. (This will be the worst year of my career..and if I could explain in detail you'd agree)..But here are the things that made me happy this week and got me through: Watching my tapes of "The View" every night before bed, because Rosie makes me laugh and smile. The View is the best it's ever been, thanks to her.. The season premiere of Grey's Anatomy. I've waited months.. so glad its back. Ahhh the emotions, the intensity. I love that show..and McDreamy..A Friday night treat of waffle fries with cheese, chives and sour cream--to share with my family. I've lost weight steadily with my job stress..so I deserved them :). Last weekend my treat was Dove Feel the Mint ice cream..with a chocolate grenache coating on the top..ohhh heavenly.. And for today..going shopping in the rain..and a family dinner later on..All good things. If only Monday weren't coming just so fast..

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM PDT, Blogger Green tea said...

Oh Misty,

We agree again..I think Rosie has made The View a must see..
I love that woman..wish she lived next door.

Greys Anatomy..just the best..

I wish your job was going better.
I'll light a candle for you GiGi

 
At 12:52 PM PDT, Blogger Puffer said...

I wanna be a dirty stripper
Hope u have a restful
weekend
Grey's was awesome
I am watching it again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home